5.2 Where should I apply for my Hong Kong Student Visa?

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /opt/app-root/src/content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250

If you do not have the right of abode in Hong Kong, regardless of the length of study, are required by law to obtain a student visa issued by the Hong Kong Immigration Department. HKU could provide assistance in your application for the Student Visa at Hong Kong. You are advised to submit the visa application as soon as you receive a Notice of Admission from HKU.

Please click here for more details about student visa application. For enquiries about Student Visa application, please contact visaapp@hku.hk

Category: 5. Before Arrival to Hong Kong