8. Can I apply for L China visa (visa for tourism), instead of F/M China visa?

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /opt/app-root/src/content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250

You must only obtain either F or M China visa for your internship period in China. L China visa would deny your working permit/internship in China.

Category: Visa