1. Who should apply for the visa?

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /opt/app-root/src/content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250

All students, including local Hong Kong and international students are required to obtain visa for the LLIA internship programme.

Country of Internship  Local HK Students International Students (Not a HK Permanent Resident)
Mainland China Only Home Return Permit (回鄉證) is required.

1) HK student visa: Refer to Q2 – 5

2) F/M China visa: Refer to Q2 – 15




Category: Visa