1. Who should apply for the visa?

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /opt/app-root/src/content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 250

All international students are required to obtain TWO visas – a valid student visa for studying in Hong Kong and a F/M visa for your internship period in China.

i. For Hong Kong student visa, China Affairs Office will assist you in the visa application

ii. For F/M China visa, you are responsible to apply on your own via your local Chinese embassy

Category: Visa