- A student who is currently studying a bachelor/master degree
- A candidate who meets the undergraduate admission requirements of HKU (or other recognised Universities) by possessing adequate secondary school or sub-degree qualification
- Please refer to the programme page to view specific admission criteria of individual programme concerned
- Students are required to provide proof of English proficiency if their first language or teaching medium in the home institution is not English, please provide either one of the following documents:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- GCSE / GCEO
- SAT Reasoning Test
- CET Band 4 and Band 6
- Others (e.g. a letter of reference from your institution to prove that your English ability are sufficient enough for learning and communication)
- If students’ first language or teaching medium in home institution is English, please upload a paper with a statement written that their first language or teaching medium in home institution is English.
Notes for English proficiency documents:
Unless otherwise specified, there are no standard requirement of language scores, programme host will determine if the applicants are capable for the programme. Please refer to programme page to view specific admission criteria of the individual programme concerned.