Programme Code: N/A
Faculty of: Graduate School
Targeted Students: HKU Undergraduate, HKU Postgraduate, Non-HKU Undergraduate, Non-HKU Postgraduate
Area of Interest: Professionals
Programme Period: June 21, 2021 to August 13, 2021
Programme Fee: N/A
Deadline for Application: Apr 16, 2021
Online Application: APPLY NOW
The application procedure of this programme is separated from HKUSI application system. You will be required to apply and pay all fees separately. For more information, please visit the programme link.
HKU is launching a research programme in the summer of 2021 to provide elite students with an 8-week programme of intense research training together with extra-curriculum activities.
• 1 to 1 mentorship with an eminent professor to plan and carry out a research project
• Scholarship of HK$20,000 for each participant upon successful completion of the Summer Research Programme
• Conditional Offer of the HKU Presidential PhD Scholar Programme (HKU-PS) upon outstanding completion of the Summer Research Programme
• Option for on-campus accommodation (Week 2 – 7)
• Undergraduate students in year 3 and year 4 with CGPA 3.6 or above (or equivalent) and students in master’s degree programme with a Bachelor’s degree in 1st Class Honours (or equivalent) who are interested to apply for PhD programmes at HKU
• Students who will be residing in Hong Kong during the period of the Programme
Full-day programme from Monday to Friday.
For enquires, please contact Graduate School:
Contact Person: Miss Pauline Chan, Graduate School